PM Stepper Motor Parameter Selection
PM Stepper Motor Parameter selection
The Number and Parameter Selection of Permanent Magnet Stepping Motor
There are many types of motor equipment, different motors used in our lives, but many people on the motor phase is not very understanding. Today we come to introduce you to the next permanent magnet stepper motor phase reference, as well as to see the parameters of choice points. Presumably we are very curious, the following and Xiao Bian down to see it!
Since the output torque of the permanent magnet stepper motor is constantly attenuated with the speed of the speed, the output power also varies with the speed of the **, so the torque is one of the most important parameters to measure the stepper motor. For example, when people say that the 2N.m stepper motor, in the absence of special instructions, means a stepper motor with a torque of 2N.m. By the semi-reactive stepper motor rotor less than hydro magnetic material, so the stepper motor is not energized in the case, set the lock to turn the torque.
1, static temperature rise: refers to the motor still, according to the provisions of the operating mode of the maximum number of phase through the rated quiescent current to achieve a stable heat balance when the temperature rise. 2, the dynamic temperature rise: the motor at a certain frequency under no-load operation, according to the provisions of the running time to work, after the end of the run-time temperature reached by the motor temperature rise. 3, torque characteristics: it represents the motor torque and single-phase power when the relationship between the excitation current. 4, start the frequency characteristics: the starting frequency and the relationship between the load torque is called the start torque characteristics.
Above the main to introduce the permanent magnet stepper motor set the number of related content, as well as the stepper motor four aspects of the parameters of understanding. If you are interested in our introduction, we will bring you more information in the future, please pay attention and look forward to it! Stepper motor use Note 6 points
Precautions for use
1) stepper motor used in low-speed occasions --- minute rotation speed of not more than 1000 turn, (0.9 degrees 6666PPS), preferably between 1000-3000PPS (0.9 degrees), can be used to reduce the device to work here, At this time the motor work efficiency is high, low noise.
2) stepper motor is best not to use the whole step state, the whole step when the vibration.
3) For historical reasons, only 12V voltage is used as the motor 12V, the other motor voltage value is not the driving voltage volts, according to the drive to select the drive voltage (recommended: 57BYG DC 24V-36V, 86BYG using DC 50V, 110BYG using higher than the DC 80V), of course, 12 volts in addition to 12V constant voltage drive can also use other drive power, but to consider the temperature rise.
4) Large inertia load should be selected for large frame motor.
5) motor in the high speed or high inertia load, the general is not working speed start, and the use of gradually up to speed, a motor does not step out, two can reduce the noise at the same time can improve the positioning accuracy of the stop.
6) high precision, should be through the mechanical slowdown, improve the motor speed, or the use of high-fractions of the drive to solve.